The PC crowd has been patiently waiting for the private beta of Call of Duty: WW2 to land on the platform, and now we finally have a date. September 29 through October 2nd, the doors will open in what Sledgehammer Games is saying will be a "stress test" for the game.
Sledgehammer also posted the minimum specs required for the beta, which may or may not represent what is required for the final game:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Any PC players been waiting to try this one out, or are you over the Call Of Duty franchise?