Ubisoft has just introduced a new update on the popular open-world game Far Cry 5. The new patch is now live on the PC, but console players will have to wait until tomorrow for the update.
The patch aims to fix a few co-op issues across all platforms that will allow the game to connect smoothly and provide players with better co-op experience. Among the changes introduced, the update removed the bug that would mute players permanently in the game’s voice-chat feature.
Furthermore, the patch also updated the Far Cry Arcade that aims to make PvP matchmaking run smoother than before, and maps should now download better. Also, the patch has removed a bug that would display maps at their lowest setting.
You can check out the details of the update below:
Title Update 4:
Stability & Performance
- Fixed low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks
- Additional quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence save corruption
Companion, Enemy, and Animal AI
- Fixed low repro AI issues
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed issues preventing silver bar purchase
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay and UI
- Fixed minor bugs
Co-Op and Online
- Improved co-op connectivity
- Fixed low occurrence co-op specific walkthrough breaks
- Fixed voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted
- Hurk was blowing up the client player when in a helicopter, fixed that
Far Cry Arcade
- Improved map download efficiency
- Fixed various Arcade gameplay issues
- Fixed issue where map textures would be extremely low
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Fixed lobby loadout selection and map selection issues
- Fixed issue with Arcade Editor crashes
PC Patch Only:
- Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading
Far Cry 5’s Title Update 4 is now live on PC. The update will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One on Monday.