Whether you deem yourself the roast master in terms of insults or think you could use some practice Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator is for you. Coming this Spring, you can step into the shoes of Serious Sam or God himself and roast various characters in a fighting style war of words in which only one will emerge victoriously.
Here's some of the features you can expect from the game:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Beleaguer your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the “Online world”
- 10 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits, and hilarious “insult components”
- 5 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 5 different trying situations and environments- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
It sounds goofy, but the trailer has me interested enough that I want to try it out! Check out the trailer below and look out for this game on PS4 and Xbox One this Spring.