I think it's finally time for me to jump into Star Wars: The Old Republic. This trailer for the latest update to the game "Defend The Throne" looks absolutely awesome! Bioware says the new update brings new multiplayer modes as well as plenty of single player content for you to enjoy. Some key features of the new update include master difficulty mode for all prior missions and a lot of new multiplayer content...
- Trench Runner: Capture and defend the war-torn trenches of Denova against the fanatical Republic General Amos Rike and his elite commandos.
- Destroyer of Worlds: Escort your team and a payload of explosives deep beneath Makeb to defeat a corrupted Jedi Master and seal away the ancient horror she’s unearthed.
- Landing Party: Take down a group of deserters from the Zakuulan military hiding on Rakata Prime before they can finish building a new and improved Star Fortress with which to terrorize the galaxy.
- Divided We Fall: Infiltrate the hideout of a rogue Coruscant Security force and foil their plot to bomb the Republic Senate and incite war by framing the Alliance.
- Trial and Error: Assault a hidden space station laboratory where an experimental combat adrenal based on the Rakghoul plague is being developed and stop the vile substance’s spread before it can wreak havoc across the galaxy.
If you're interested in finally diving in, the game has been free to play for awhile. Check out the new trailer below, and if you're feeling frisky download the game here!