After selling a million copies on PC, Stardew Valley is coming to consoles. Destructoid says the team is also working on a co-op multiplayer experience which should take come out around the same time. If you're someone who already owns the game there's some other good news as a major update is coming to the game! Features include...
- More late-game content
- New farm buildings
- New crops
- New artisan goods
- New advanced farming/producing mechanics
- Shane and Emily will be marriage candidates. They will also have more events and dialogue as a result.
- More marriage content for all spouses
- More events for the non-marriage NPC’s
- Improvements/Additions to mining and combat
- Ability to move buildings and other convenience features
- More bug fixes
- More secrets
- More small, fun touches to the world
As someone who played the hell out of the SNES version of Harvest Moon, I'll be all about this when it releases on console!