A strategy guide description for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has revealed the game will have 120 mini dungeons and around 76 side missions alongside the main story! GoNintendo uncovered an Amazon posting for the game, which uncovers a bit more on top of that staggering information...
- COLLECTOR'S EDITION BONUS: Premium hardcover, large-size map poster and dedicated 16-page retrospective celebrating thirty years of Zelda games.
- AT-A-GLANCE WALKTHROUGHS: Annotated maps and screenshots show you the way through every quest and dungeon.
- UTTERLY COMPREHENSIVE: 120 Shrine mini-dungeons, 900 Korok seed puzzles, 76 side quests all mapped out and ready for you to discover and complete! Also includes optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, Easter eggs, and more.
- PUZZLE MASTER: Every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with clear, visual solutions.
- EXPERT COMBAT STRATEGY: Practical, reproducible tactics to crush your enemies, even the toughest bosses.
- COMPREHENSIVE REFERENCE: Exhaustive appraisals of all items and monsters including key parameters that are hidden in the game.
- EXTRA LARGE MAP POSTER: covering the entire game world
- QUALITY CONTROL: carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
No idea what the Korok seed puzzles will be, but 900 is another staggering number! Sounds like we are in for quite a meaty experience! I think this info just pushed me into the day one purchase group for the Switch, provided I can find one to preorder!