It's been on PC for awhile, and now console players will finally get to experience The Binding Of Issac's expansive DLC! VG247 saysMay 10th owners will get access to about 100 additional hours of gameplay for the game! Additions include...
- Key Features:
- Over 100 hours of more gameplay
- Greed Mode a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
- Expanded main game a new final area with a new final boss
- Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday
- Online Leaderboards compete for highscore/best time
- Ten totally new and awesome challenges
- 1000+ new room designs
- MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
- 120 new items-not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards-taking the item count up beyond 500
- Alternate soundtrack
- New secret transformations!
- Uber secrets including:
- Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
- Four new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
- Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- Eight new bosses
Not at all a bad deal for $11! PS4 and Xbox One owners only have a couple weeks to wait! Unfortunately, the Wii U crowd will have to wait a bit longer than that!