Alani, the first DLC Battleborn character, arrives today for season pass holders and PS4 beta testers. She'll be free for everyone (with 45,000 in-game credits so start saving for about 50+ matches) May 31st so check out her abilities and some gameplay below!
- TORRENT: Through years of training in Ket, her order's martial art, Alani has honed her ability to control water, hurling water bolts to damage enemies.
- WELLSPRING: Channeling her focus and strength, Alani heals herself for a small amount or envelopes an ally in water to heal them.
- RIPTIDE: Alani sends forth a wave of water that deals damage to enemies, pushes them away, and leaves a trail hastening allies’ movement speed.
- GEYSER: Calling upon the power of the oceans, a groundswell erupts, knocking enemies into the air, damaging and binding them.
- EMERGENCE: Alani summons a water dragon that deals damage to everything caught in its wake.
- (Passive) OSMOSIS: Alani's healing abilities swell and recede like the tide. Successfully landing hits with Torrent grants up to three stacks to temporarily increase the healing power of Wellspring.