That’s right, Titanfall 2 is getting more free DLC for all you eager Pilots out there. This time, Respawn isn’t shrouding their free DLC with mystery like before. Instead, they have released a road map of what to expect between April and June. Check out the infographic below:
Here are some things you can expect from the future updates:
- 2 more general multiplayer maps
- 2 more Live Fire maps
- A new Titan
- Purchasable Prime Titans for Ronin and Tone
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded private match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking such as estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc..
We’ll be sure to bring you more details as the drop date for these updates near. Stay tuned to Gametyrant for all your Titanfall 2 news as you standby…for Titanfall.