Every month, video game titan Nintendo invites Japanese gamers to participate in a survey that will determine the games that they would like to recommend. This is Nintendo's way of allowing smaller indie-games to reach gamers as players would most often pick games that are buried on the eShop.
For this month, the hit game Hollow Knight takes the spot as the most recommended digital game on the eShop. Given the game's exceptional sales on the Nintendo Switch, it is not surprising that Team Cherry's game took the number one spot. It is worth noting that the list below is a mix of indie and triple-A digital games and will feature titles regardless of its release date.
Here are the top digital games on the Japanese eShop for June:
- Hollow Knight (Team Cherry)
- Celeste (Matt Makes Games)
- Yooka-Laylee (Team17)
- Overcooked: Special Edition (Team17)
- Gorogoa (Annapurna Interactive)
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Inti Creates)
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Mojang)
- Stardew Valley (ConcernedApe)
- Ikaruga (Nicalis)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (Capcom)
What do you think of this month's list of highly-recommended games? Do you agree with this list? Which game would you recommend for the Nintendo Switch?